Happy 2013 to all of you who read my blog regularly and/or occasionally!
Has anyone made a resolutions list to keep up with in the new year? I didn't do any last year, since I am no good at keeping resolutions for long. But this year I feel like making some...
1) Leading a healthier life, with both eating and excercising. Ricky and I made it a point to lose some weight because we gained too much in the last few weeks. I also need to keep fit and exercise more because when we went skiing last week I had to give up according to my unfit body needs and couldn't keep Ricky's pace...Still I had fun and feel happy with my progress at skiing!
2) Blogging. I need to blog regularly, because I love it and it's a good enough reason to do it. I want to find some features to write about regularly. I am still thinking of them, the topics should be about books I read, snail mail, recipes... But it's still a work in progress (any suggestions?!)
3) Job. I need to find a job to live of. I want to work and earn enough to start a life with my boyfriend and I am serious on making it true.
4) Read more. In 2012 I read too little. I missed it a lot. For this year I set my reading goal to 21 books. That is not much I know, but it would still be a good enough number for me who did so little reading lately. I've already started the new year with 2 books: The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling that I'd been after to for so long and Se ti abbraccio non aver paura by Fulvio Ervas, an italian title about the journey of a father and his authistic son.
5) Snail mail. I owe my pallies regular letters, say it at least once a month. And I am serious about it. I will catch up with the 5 mails I have still got to reply within this month and hopefully will then keep track of replies!
Have you made any resolutions for 2013?!